for all female-identifying teens ages 12-14
Come and see if this is for you!
Free Workshop and Information Session for Mothers and Daughters on Wednesday September 13th at 7pm at Monteverdi Music School RSVP at firemaidens.eventbrite.com
September 25th – December 18th
(no class Nov 4, Nov 22, Dec 6)
*Final performance Sunday December 16th
with Emma Back and Alex Vlasic
Must Register for class by Sept 21
Payment Plans and financial assistance available
Be bold, become brave, shine brilliance.
Are you looking for clarity and guidance for the tough questions in your life?
Do you need a safe space to say what you need to say and feel supported, respected and loved for who you are?
Do you want to learn to ride waves of emotion rather than drown in them?
Do you want to feel connected to and in love with your body?
Do you want to sing your heart out?
Welcome to Fire Maidens, a community of expressive and receptive young women. Join us for a journey through the fires of the early teens to awaken your true voice and manifest your inner wisdom in the world.
Through a series of 10 classes we will cover:
• Feminine Energy and Power
• Body Confidence
• Working with Emotions
• Healthy Boundaries
• Self-Expression and connecting to authentic voice
• Plus a culminating choir performance of modern-pop, folk, and world music.
This exploration will include:
• Contemplative practices to help you discover and trust your own wisdom.
• Discussion circles and deep listening practices to process class content with openness and respect.
• Singing and voice coaching to access your true voice and unleash it into the world
• Tools to access your own compass so that you can discern genuine power from the cultural trappings of femininity.
For full course details including specific dates, pricing, more information and to register visit www.shesingstoutloud.com/firemaides
We are inclusive of all female-identifying teens and invite our trans sisters to join us.